A New Year. A new day. A time to renew. A re-do so to speak. A time of change. A time of letting go. A time of sincere soul searching. A time to reflect. A time to recommit. The options seem endless. And a little overwhelming. I have chosen this year to embrace all the possibilities a new year brings. Last month I mentioned my word for 2019 would be Transform. I have since change my mind. Transform seemed too big. Too much. I hope and believe my transformation will take place in all the little things I choose to Find this year. My focus for 2019 will be Find.
- discover or perceive by chance or unexpectedly.
- discover (someone or something) after a deliberate search.
- discover oneself to be in a surprising or unexpected situation.
- succeed in obtaining (something).
- summon up (a quality, especially courage) with an effort.
- recognize or discover (something) to be present.
- become aware of; discover to be the case.
- ascertain (something) by study, calculation, or inquiry.
- perceive or experience (something) to be the case.
- discover the fundamental truths about one’s own character and identity.
- reach one’s destination by one’s own efforts, without knowing in advance how to get there.
- come to be in a certain situation.
I am so ready to begin to Find myself, to Find success, to Find old friends, to Find myself in surprising or unexpected situations, to Find my courage, to Find unexpected blessings.
2019 is going to be such a great year…….I can feel it. Come along and Find it with me!